Saturday, November 13, 2010

jackpot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had a dream the other night that i won the lottery, and ever since then i CANNOT get it out of my head! all i think about is the lottery. i even already feel like i won the lottery and then i check my bank account and there is still only $43.01. now, here's the strange parts:

A:i've never been the greedy type, i am a true romantic and pretty much only think of things in sentimental value.
B:i've never even purchased a lottery ticket!

so what do i do? buy a lottery ticketi gave in to this sudden greedy mood, and for a reason unknown, i still feel like i'm going to win! is this a sign? i mean, the chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 135145920 and my brain is just telling me over and over again that i am that one.

strange days for the freak

No comments:

Post a Comment