Saturday, November 6, 2010

hot mess

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


my whole life, i have been somewhat of a "messy" person. i prefer to call it an organized mess. but as of recently, due to the fact that i have two neat roommates in extremely close quarters, i think the idea of being actually organized has somewhat grown on me. i find myself after i am done with my homework, not only putting my longchamp away, but putting the homework inside the folders! in chronological order!


this is a whole new concept to me.
ohhh the things college will do to you

No comments:

Post a Comment